Instructor: Randy Drake
If you want to become licensed in a city, county, or state that participates with the Code Council, that jurisdiction will require you to take and pass a Code Council examination that is based on the International Plumbing Code.
This easy to follow video training program will walk you through the IPC, highlighting the most important sections, and providing you with insight regarding real-life situations that you encounter every day. This course will teach you how to find answers quickly and efficiently in the code book, which is crucial for passing the exam. The course also includes a Plumbing Math lesson to refine your math skills, and a Master Isometric drawing lesson that demonstates how to draw plumbing lines on a floor plan.
This Course Covers:
- About the Exam
- Reading and Understanding the Exam Bulletin
- Books That You Should Have During the Exam
- Effective Study Techniques
- Administration, Scope and Intent/Purpose
- Definitions and Symbols
- Plumbing Math
- General Regulations
- Fixtures, Faucets, and Fixture Fittings
- Water Heaters
- Water Supply and Distribution
- Sanitary Drainage
- Indirect and Special Waste
- Traps, Interceptors and Separators
- Storm Drainage
- Nonpotable Water Systems
- Subsurface Landscape Irrigation Systems
- Appendix E
- Practice Test & hundreds of practice questions
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to email@example.com.