FL Plumbing Math 1 HR CE-COPY
FL Plumbing Math
This interactive course will walk you through the basics of plumbing math. Included are practice equations and formulas that you can work on independently. Topics include bend angle conversions, temperature conversions, calculating offsets, pressures and more. Included with the course are downloadable practice exercises and problems to work out independently.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of basic math theory
- Implement math equations and formulas in typical applications
Lesson 1: This lesson is an introduction to basic math calculations and formulas.
- Overview – 5 minutes
- Constants – 5 minutes
- Bend Angles – 5 minutes
- Application questions – 5 minutes
- Conversions – 5 minutes
- Calculating area and volume – 10 minutes
Lesson 2: This lesson works through several problems regarding the topics listed below.
- Calculating offsets – 10 minutes
- Calculating offsets using constants – 5 minutes
- Calculating pressures – 5 minutes
- Calculating slope and drop – 5 minutes
Course instructors will be available by email or telephone between 9am and 5pm Eastern Standard Time. They will assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.