ND Uniform Plumbing Code Chapters 6-9 and Appendices
This 4-hour continuing education course is designed to fulfill the code requirement for renewal of North Dakota plumbing licenses. Topics include code highlights from the Uniform Plumbing Code, Chapter 6-9 and includes a review of the Appendices, outlined and explained by Master Plumber Lorren Schlotfelt in an easy to follow video format.
Chapter 6 Water Supply and Distribution – 60 minutes
- Potable/Non-Potable Water
- Alternate Water Systems
- Vacuum Breakers/Backflow Prevention
- Water Pressure
Chapter 7 Sanitary Drainage – 50 minutes
- Number of Fixture Units
- Joints and Connections
- Building Drains and Sewers
Chapter 8 Indirect Waste – 10 minutes
- Food and Beverage Establishments
- Pipe Size and Length
- Chemical Wastes
Chapter 9 Vents – 30 minutes
- Siphonage/Back Pressure/Air Circulation
- Flow Characteristics
- Wet Venting
- Combination Waste and Vent Systems
- Circuit Venting
Appendices – 60 minutes
- Appendix A Rules for Sizing Water Supply Systems
- Appendix B Explanatory Notes on Combination Waste and Vent Systems
- Appendix C Alternate Plumbing Systems
- Appendix H Private Sewage Disposal Systems
- Appendix I Installation for PEX Tubing
- Appendix K Potable Rainwater Catchment Systems
- Appendix L Sustainable Practices
- Appendix M Peak Water Demand Calculator
Course instructors will be available by email or telephone between 8am and 6pm Eastern Standard Time. They will assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.
Student policies and procedures are always available by going to our website and scrolling to the bottom of the page (See Attendance, Privacy and Refund Policy).