PL NT First Calculation for NFPA 13D Systems 1HR CE-COPY
First Calculation for NFPA 13D Systems
This course is the first calculation for NFPA 13D systems. Students will become familiar with calculating pressure loss from friction, the friction loss equation, and calculating water flow.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Calculate pressure loss from friction.
- Determine correct pipe length for an effective system.
- Ensure adequate water flow for a residential sprinkler system.
- Understand the requriements for NFPA 13D systems.
Chapter 1 – First Calculation for NFPA 13D Systems
- NFPA 13D space
- Calculating pressure loss from friction
- Water flow calculation
- Equivalent fitting lengths
- Water supply curve
Course instructors will be available by email or telephone between 8am and 6pm Eastern Standard Time. They will assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.
Student policies and procedures are always available by going to our website and scrolling to the bottom of the page (See Attendance, Privacy and Refund Policy).