HD Video Courses • Mobile Friendly • Available 24/7
Plumber Exam Prep
Washington Plumber License General FAQ
You must have a valid plumber certificate to work in the plumbing construction trade in Washington State.
Journeyman Plumber- is qualified to work in all phases of plumbing construction.
Residential Specialty- is limited to installation, maintenance, and repair of plumbing in single family dwellings, duplexes, and apartment buildings which do not exceed three stories.
- Meet state requirements.
- 8,000 hours work experience, which includes 4,000 hours commercial or industrial work.
- Complete a Journeyman & Residential Plumber Application
- Pay the $151.90 exam fee
- Pass the exam!
- General Regulations
- Plumbing Math
- Fixtures, Faucets, and Fixture Fittings
- Water Heaters
- Water Supply and Distribution
- Sanitary Drainage
- Indirect and Special Waste
- Traps, Interceptors, and Separators
- Storm Drainage
- Hands-On Practical Application