Arizona Plumber Business Management Exam Prep
This course will prepare students for the Business Management portion of the plumber exam and is based on the relevant materials cited in the PSI Candidate Bulletin.
- Articles 1-2: Registar of Contractors and Licensing
- Article 2.1: Residential Contractors’ Recovery Fund
- Article 3: Regulations
- Articles 4-5: Solar, Remodeling and Repair Contractors
- AZ Contractor Workmanship Standards
- Business Organization
- Bidding and Estimating
- Project Management
- Business Math
- Contracts and Agreements
- Risk Managements
- Labor Laws and Employment Regulations
- Financial Management
- Tax Laws
- Lien Laws
- Environmental Laws and Regulations
Safety, Recordkeeping and Reporting
Course instructors will be available by email or telephone between 8am and 6pm Eastern Standard Time. They will assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.
Student policies and procedures are always available by going to our website and scrolling to the bottom of the page (See Attendance, Privacy and Refund Policy).