North Carolina P-I, P-II, RLP and SLGT-P Plumber Exam Prep
This training program has been designed to guide students who are preparing to take a plumbing exam based on the International Plumbing Code (IPC) and International Fuel Gas Code (IFGC). Many states and jurisdictions have adopted the IPC with their own specific amendments. This course will cover the foundational IPC code, but your state’s specific amendments are the final authority.
Plumbing Exam Prep Course
About the Exam
- Reading and Understanding the ProV Bulletin
- Books That You Should Have During the Exam
- Effective Study Techniques
INTERNATIONAL PLUMBING CODE
- IPC Chapter 1 – Administration, Scope and Intent/Purpose
- IPC Chapter 2 – Definitions and Symbols
- Plumbing Math
- IPC Chapter 3 – General Regulations
- IPC Chapter 4 – Fixtures, Faucets, and Fixture Fittings
- IPC Chapter 5 – Water Heaters
- IPC Chapter 6 – Water Supply and Distribution
- IPC Chapter 7 – Sanitary Drainage
- IPC Chapter 8 – Indirect and Special Waste
- IPC Chapter 9 – Vents
- IPC Chapter 10 – Traps, Interceptors, and Separators
- IPC Chapter 11 – Storm Drainage
- IPC Chapter 13 – Nonpotable Water Systems
- IPC Chapter 14 – Subsurface Landscape Irrigation Systems
- Appendix E
- Private Sewage Systems
- International Fuel Gas Code
- Hands-On Practical Application
- Master Plumber Isometrics
- Practice Test
Customer service will be available by email or telephone between 8am and 6pm Eastern Standard Time. They will assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.
Student policies and procedures are always available by going to our website and scrolling to the bottom of the page (See Attendance, Privacy and Refund Policy).