Continuing Education HD Video Courses • Mobile Friendly • Available 24/7
International Fuel and Gas Code | South Dakota Approval #CE0039
3 Hours | Online HD Video Course | Instructor: Randy Drake
This HD video course provides plumbers with an understanding of the International Fuel Gas Code and how the requirements apply to design, plan review and inspection.
Plan Reading | South Dakota Approval #CE0037
1 Hour | Online HD Video Course | Instructor: Randy Drake
The ability to interpret plumbing blueprints and successfully install the required plumbing systems is an essential skill. This video course outlines the general layout of both residential and commercial plans, identifying and detailing schedules, legends, symbols and engineering instructions.
South Dakota Plumber Continuing Education FAQs
Plumbers must complete their continuing education by December 31st every year.
- Complete the required 4-hours continuing education
- The Plumbing Commission sends out renewal notices the end of September each year
- Licensee’s can either pay by sending in check or money order with their statements of can go to http://plumbing.sd.gov and then to Online payments option, set up an account an pay online
- Provide proof of your continuing education. We submit your continuing education to the state after course completion
- Plumbing contractor $275;
- Journeyman plumber $105;
- Restricted Plumbing Contractor $110,
- Restricted Journeyman Plumber $55,
- Apprentice plumbers (3rd year) $10.
We submit completion to www.statereporting.com Licensees can also keep track of their continuing education on the same site.
All late licenses are deactivated and when they meet their requirements can still renew without penalty through out the year. If they do not renew with in the 12 month’s, i.e.: 12/31/2020, then they have to re-apply and test in order to get their license reactivated.
South Dakota Plumbing Commission
308 S. Pierre Street
c/o 1320 E. Sioux Avenue
Pierre, SD 57501