NFPA 13D Basics Layout
This course is an introduction to the basics of NFPA 13D sprinkler systems. Students will become familiar with sprinkler protection standards, system components, system types, system layout, and design area.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Understand sprinkler system protection standards.
- Install residential sprinkler systems correctly and safely.
- Layout systems for residential applications.
- Calculate the hydraulic demand on a system.
Chapter 1 – NFPA 13D Basics Layout
- Sprinkler protection standards
- System components
- Dry and preaction systems
- System layout
- Sprinkler layout
- Listed design area rules
- Hydraulic demand
Course instructors will be available by email or telephone between 8am and 6pm Eastern Standard Time. They will assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.
Student policies and procedures are always available by going to our website and scrolling to the bottom of the page (See Attendance, Privacy and Refund Policy).