HD Video Courses • Mobile Friendly • Available 24/7
Fire Suppression Sprinklers, Valves, and Hydraulic Calculations | Idaho Approval #20-729690
4 Hour | Online HD Video Course | Instructor: Karl Wiegand
This course is an introduction to the basics regarding fire sprinklers, valves and hydraulic calculations and will help students become familiar with the parts of a sprinkler assembly, the significance of sprinkler orientation, sprinkler system valves, types of systems, hydraulic calculations and water flow friction loss.
International Fuel and Gas Code | Idaho Approval #20-708276
3 Hour | Online HD Video Course | Instructor: Randy Drake
This HD video course provides plumbers with an understanding of the International Fuel Gas Code and how the requirements apply to design, plan review and inspection.
Confined Spaces | Idaho Approval #20-699330
3 Hours | Online HD Video Course | Josh Francis
This course focuses on construction requirements set forth in the 29 CFR 1926 that are in place to protect employees engaged in construction activities at a worksite with one or more confined spaces such as boilers, elevators, manholes, tanks, incinerators, silos, etc.
Plan Reading | Idaho Approval #20-699402
1 Hour | Online HD Video Course | Instructor: Randy Drake
The ability to interpret plumbing blueprints and successfully install the required plumbing systems is an essential skill. This video course outlines the general layout of both residential and commercial plans, identifying and detailing schedules, legends, symbols and engineering instructions.
OSHA Safety | Idaho Approval #20-699418
1 Hour | Narrated Course | Instructor: Jenny MacDowell
This course is a review of the OSHA standards based on 29 CFR 1926 Safety and Health Regulations for the Construction Industry. There are the current enforecable standads for safety and health of employees in construction activities.
Idaho Plumber Continuing Education FAQs
- Journeyman must complete 8 hours of continuing education including 4 hours of code every three years.
- Plumbing Contractors must complete 16 hours of continuing education including 4 hours of code every three years.
Continuing education must be completed every three years by the anniversary of initial licensure.
- Take the required continuing education
- Wait for your course to be submitted to CE Broker (we submit every 10 days, if you need your CE submitted sooner call our office 800-727-7104. We will submit your courses the next business day if requested)
- Call 800-955-3044 to renew.
- $21.60 if paid by expiration date
- $29.40 if paid after the expiration date, but before the license has been expired for two years
- Those holding a valid journeyman license may take the CEU exam administered by the Division of Building Safety. A fee of fifty ($50) dollars must be paid before taking the exam.
DBS Plumbing CEU Exam - $50 Fee. Call 1-208-332-8973
- $108.00 if paid by expiration date
- $147.00 if paid after the expiration date, but before the license has been expired for two years
- $36.00 for an inactive renewal/revival. Must be paid before the license has been expired for two years
We will submit the completion to the CE Broker every 10 days unless a licensee makes a request.
You must renew/revive your license within (2) two years of the expiration date or you will be required to complete a new application and re-test before receiving a new license. The fee and the additional requirements must be received before your license will be renewed/revived.
STATE OF IDAHO DIVISION OF BUILDING SAFETY
1090 East Watertower Street, Suite 150
Meridian, Idaho 83642
Applications for initial license: https://dbs.idaho.gov/forms/plumbing/