Who needs to be licensed for plumbing in Wyoming?
Licensing occurs at a local level. Check with your municipality for details.
What are the types of plumbing licenses available in Wyoming?
- Apprentice Plumber
- Journeyman Plumber
- Master Plumber
- Plumbing Contractor
How do I get a Master Plumbing license in Wyoming?
Differs by the municipality. Contact your municipality for details
- Complete the required comprehensive, hands-on experience as an journeyman plumber.
- Sign up for your Master Plumbers exam on https://wsr.pearsonvue.com/icc/ or call 1-877-234-6082
- Once you pass your exams contact the Jurisdiction in which you are interested in obtaining a license and request an application for licensure
- Jackson- Town of Jackson Contractor License Application PO Box 1687, Jackson, Wyoming 83001 Phone: (307) 733-0520 Fax: (307) 734-3563
- Cheyenne- BUILDING SAFETY DEPARTMENT 2101 O’NEIL AVENUE, ROOM 202 CHEYENNE, WYOMING 82001 PHONE: (307) 637-6332 FAX: (307) 637-6366
What code is the Wyoming master plumbing test based on?
- International Plumbing Code, 2012
- International Fuel Gas Code, 2012.
What are the examination fees for a master plumbers license in Wyoming?
Master Plumber - $105
How much does it cost to get a Wyoming master plumbing license?
Contact your local municipality for details.
- Plumbing Contractor - $250
- Master Plumber - $100
What can I expect from the Wyoming Master plumbing exam?
- 4% - Administration
- 7% - General Regulations
- 6% - Fixtures
- 4% - Water Heaters
- 11% - Water Supply & Distributions
- 16% - Sanitary Drainage
- 16% - Vents
- 7% - Traps, Interceptors, & Separators
- 1% - Storm Drainage
- 27% - Plan Reading
Is the Wyoming master plumber exam open book?
What should I bring to the Wyoming master plumber exams?
2015 International Plumbing Code for both master and journeyman
- Reference(s) as listed in this Examination Information Bulletin for the applicable exam—no other reference material will be allowed into the testing center:
- Bound (original bound book, three-ring binder, or stapled)
- Notes written in ink or highlighted in code sections
- Permanently attached tabs (tabs that can’t be removed without destroying the page)
- Pencil notes in your references that are highlighted prior to arrival at the test center
- Photocopies of copyrighted materials are not allowed
- Magnifying glass
- Eyeglasses, if necessary
- Architects’ scale or rule
- Battery-operated calculator:
- Not capable of storing examination information
- No ribbon or paper printing capabilities
- Foreign language/English translation dictionaries, if needed
Where can I take the Wyoming master plumber exam?
Pearson Professional Centers - Casper WY; Sheridan College - Sheridan, WY; Gillette College - Gillette, WY; Western Wyoming College - Rock Springs, WY; University of Wyoming Testing Center - Laramie, WY
How do I know if I passed the Wyoming master plumber exam?
Results for examinations taken electronically are available immediately after completion of the examination.
LOOKING FOR WYOMING ICC EXAM PREP?
Our Online HD Video Programs Provide Everything You Need to Pass the Exam - 24/7